7.02.2007

Monday Blues

I haven't written for awhile, because I've been busy catching up and finishing up my homework for my Master's Degree. Today, referring to the blues, is the good kind of blues. I have no reading, no dicussions, no responses, no group work, no homework, and no research to complete. Yesterday I finished by turning in my final portfolio. Then I turned to Rob and said, "Well, that's anticlimatic!" Which is what he said to me when he finished his a few months back! So, today, I just don't know what to do with myself. Yeah, I've got a lot of things to do, but I'll take it easy for a day or two. I deserve it!
Rob and I owed the kids a movie, Shrek the Third, so we went to the early show. Spending the morning with the whole family was actually the best way to relax and celebrate!

0 comments: