8.29.2008

Here's a really cool article about football wives. Well, the wives of head football coaches of high schools in Sparks, Nevada! Hopefully I didn't embarass Rob too much! =) My favorite part is the last paragraph!!!

If you look closely at the photo there are no decals on my helmet. When Rob handed me the helmet for the photo I asked what that was about. "Everyone has to earn it. Even you!" =) Look even closer and Erin's husband was on the same wavelength! Lisa had a decal, but she said her husband was so excited about their new helmets he couldn't resist!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a terrific picture of the three of you! Loved the article, too.
Maybe by the time you get this, the article will be out of date, you will have four kids, not 3 and one on the way.

Good luck and enjoy every minute of it!!

Love,
Cousin Claudia