9.01.2008

Kissable lips already!

This was taken a few weeks ago. I find the 3-d pictures to be a bit creepy but she got such a great shot of our baby's lips and face. So, does the baby look like a boy or a girl????

TAKE THE POLL --------->

I've got just a few weeks left. Yeah, just a few weeks to figure out a name! EEEEKKK! In case you aren't aware of what our other kids are thinking....

Hudson says BOY and he wants his name to be Jose.
Avery says GIRL and wants her name to be Sistah (or is it Sister?)
(Yesterday she said to name it Nothing if it's a boy)
Carter probably just wants a puppy! ;)

9/5/08 Update
My dr took me out of work as of Wednesday so I'm trying my best to stay off my huge swollen feet and sore back. I'm going in 2x/wk for non-stress tests and this week both have gone well. Today she checked my fluids because of the NST, but they luckily looked good. We've got an amnio set up for next week to see if this baby is ready to go and if so, we might have the answer BOY or GIRL by the end of next week!!! We better get going on names, huh? LOL
9/11/08
Amnio shows the baby is fully mature, meaning I was definitely correct when I said I was due before my dr originally thought from the beginning. We have scheduled an induction for Sunday but will welcome this baby to come anytime. We would have scheduled for today but the hospital is busy today, so unless my water breaks we will wait. I'm ready and so not ready but excited, nonetheless. Come back soon to find out about our newest addition!!!

2 comments:

Chari said...

We voted boy........it looks like a boy :)

There was only one other vote.....a boy, too. Was that you? :)

Very kissable lips indeed......and happy are we that we get to be recipients of kisses from those lips! :)

Hurry little one so we can meet you!

Mamma Bear said...

I'm with everyone else!