9.14.2008

Happy Birth Day! IT's A.......

It's a GIRL!!!
Introducing our Lucky Lady

~Jaylen Reeves~

Sept 14th
7lb 7 oz
19in with long fingers and toes!

A very proud daddy!

Wow, I can't believe she's a girl!
Bringing smiles to everyone she meets!

Avery is still beyond herself that she got a baby sister!

Another girl?????? LOL, really, Hudson loves her and has been telling her all about his stuffed animals and what he'll help teach her when she gets older. It's very sweet!

Carter hasn't quite figured it out, but he gives her kisses. He does want to give"baby" a bottle. He didn't quite know what to do with mommy being out of the house and all that hospital stuff, poor guy.

Carter got himself so tired that the day after we got home from the hospital he wouldn't let himself go down for a nap....until.....


From early morning before her birth....
Well, it's a little too early to tell. LOL. I haven't been able to sleep so I'm just waiting for time to go by until we finally get to meet our newest family member! I'm very excited, very tired, and a bit sad for the bittersweetness of my last baby in my belly.

ODE to my BELLY
-well, I'll need to write one, it deserves to have an ode, doesn't it? ;) It's been a blessed home to my children. Soon I will be in a total throwdown match against it, fighting it tooth and nail, but today I will love it and admit that I will miss it.

4 comments:

Mamma Bear said...

I miss her already!

grams said...

How precious! She is beautiful! Two boys...two girls...PERFECT! Thank you so much for taking time to keep your site updated so we can keep up with your wonderful family! Always love to see how the babies are growing!

Chari said...

Oh, boy, do I really miss her! She will be so changed when I see her next...........I REALLY think you should come to visit in November.............if you come about the 20th.....you can see the kids' play!

TrueCrimeFanatic said...

Ha, ha, I knew it was a girl! Love little JayLenO As soon as we are no longer sick... sorry. Miss you, love you.