3.02.2009

So, yesterday she was talking about

the tooth fairy. She wondered what the tooth fairy would leave her (a toy or money!) She saw where I have a tooth out and I realized I hadn't gotten anything from the tooth fairy because the dentist kept it. She has firmly decided she will not leave any teeth at the dentist. So, you know what's coming right? Today, one week away from turning 5, Avery comes up to me and says, a little nonchalantly, "Mama, look what happened." I ask her were the tooth is and she just giggles and says she doesn't know. Thought it was super funny when I asked her if she swallowed it. I asked her if she hit her mouth on something (no) and where she was. Hudson and I looked on the floor and I found it, luckily! It's so tiny!





Poor Hudson, age 7 1/2, hasn't lost one yet. We were pretty sure his sister would lose one first but not this early. It looks like she's got two more that will join her other one to the outside world. Hudson may have one loose on the top. We're going to be broke with all our kids moving and growing too fast!

Look what the Tooth Fairy brought her:


She said she got up and looked and put it back and went back to sleep! She was so excited she couldn't sleep!

4 comments:

Mamma Bear said...

Wow! I like your tooth fairy! You should have brought home your tooth from the dentist so you could have 5 bucks too! LOL Ashley lost her teeth real early, too. Poor Hudson. Did he ask any questions? Is he wiggling all his teeth now?

JEN said...

Hudson was actually pretty good about it. She's got two more ready to go too! OMG! But the tooth fairy only gives $5 for the first tooth, you know?

Hudson has one that needs some extra wiggling but he's not doing the work! LOL

Unknown said...

...I like your tooth fairy better than mine, too. Mine gave me gum or chapstick. LOL!

Cheryl M said...

Our tooth fairy got a lot of grief for giving Roz $5, but I figured if I got a dollar in 1975, then with inflation, $5 was a bargain.

Don't they look cute with the missing teeth? I love it. She's adorable. :)