6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day!



This is Hudson and Rob, right before leaving on a Father's Day trip by themselves to an Oakland A's baseball game! They had a lot of fun, even though the A's didn't win the game.

My Daddy is 39 years old. He weighs 80 lbs, He is good at baseball. His hair is brown and his eyes are blue. My Dad likes to wear baseball and football clothes. He loves to cook bbq hot dogs. His favorite TV show is sports and his favorite song is You are my sunshine. My dad’s favorite color is maroon. He is smart because he knows how to keep score in baseball. At work my Dad is a coach. Daddy always tells me I love you. It makes him happy when I follow directions. When my daddy shops he loves to buy hot dogs. If he could go on a trip, he would go to an A's game and he would take me. I really love it when my Daddy lets me go on the Wii and the computer. If I could buy my daddy anything I would buy him lots of baseball cards so we could have fun with them!
He’s the best!! I love you Daddy!
Love,
HUDSON



Avery and Rob - A rare Rob dressed up for the Sparks High graduation. Don't they look so sweet?

My Daddy is older than Hudson (first answer was 5, but then she laughed because that would make Hudson older). He weighs 10lbs, He is a dad. His hair is cutted and his eyes are blue. My Dad likes to wear shorts. He loves to cook knuckle sandwiches. His favorite TV show is football and his favorite song is When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. My dad’s favorite color is maroon and gold. He is smart because he knows he loves us. At work my Daddy is a coach. Daddy always tells me to stay in bed. It makes him happy when I follow directions. When my daddy shops he loves to buy knuckle sandwiches. If he could go on a trip, he would go to the jungle and he would take me. I really love it when my Daddy hugs me. If I could buy my daddy anything I would buy him a football book.
He’s the best!! I love you Daddy!
Love,
AVERY



Carter and Rob, getting in some fun outside.

Carter loves when daddy lays on the floor and Carter can jump on his back! Carter loves to sit in Rob's room with him and watch baseball. Carter also loves to play ball or catch whenever he can. And loves to go anywhere with his daddy. Today, when Rob was getting ready to leave Carter followed him to the front of the house, got Rob's other shoes, put them on and tried to follow him out the door! Carter is truly a mini-Rob!

Thought I'd put some pictures of Rob and the kids. =) Rob spent the morning and a little of the afternoon with the kids and is now on his way to football camp, so no bbq or anything tonight. He'll be busy for the next three weeks teaching math in the morning and football in the afternoons/evening. He's working extra hard for us and we'll miss and think he's a great man for taking care of his family!!!

2 comments:

TrueCrimeFanatic said...

It's all so freaking adorable, especially the new photo on top. Finally I got onto your site again, too. Oh, and about Rob, it's cool the kids recognize the 49er's colors. ;-) HFD to Rob and can't wait for Singleton. Ask me later about Venice and I kidnapping two dogs. LOL ILY Les. Joa

Chari said...

These photos are GREEEAT! Tell Uncle Rob Happy Father's Day from Our Hearts' Haven!

The comments are cool, too......very!